The secret sauce of fundraising isn’t one ingredient or another. It is a combination of ingredients: a great idea, stellar execution, all supported by a robust technology. We wanted to provide 7 best practices for succeeding on the RallyBound platform. These are the best ways to harness the power:
1. Set Admin permissions prior to campaign launch. Assign full or specific access to staff or volunteers for certain roles or responsibilities.
2. Audit email and social fundraising templates. Review autoresponders and create templates for fundraiser donation appeals.
3. Test donations before you launch your campaign. Make sure your payment processor is connected and passing transactions.
4. Test your integration connections i.e. Salesforce, MailChimp, NationBuilder, DropBox, etc. Make sure data is passing correctly and all the settings are confirmed.
5. Utilize auto triggers and conditional communication to deepen engagement level. These personalization tools can help increase fundraisers involvement in your campaign.
6. Consistently encourage and thank supporters and donors. A simple note of gratitude or encouragement goes a long way.
7. Utilize the tools to analyze data in the Admin, your CRM and Google Analytics. Measure progress throughout the campaign and run reports to gauge fundraiser performance.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR