RallyBound’s Salesforce application allows nonprofits to easily sync all fundraising data with your Salesforce CRM. Our integration makes sure teams, fundraisers and donation data seamlessly passes back to Salesforce.
- Keep your social fundraising contacts synced with Salesforce.
- Eliminates duplicate data entry.
- Donations and soft-credits are created in Salesforce as soon as they occur.
The integration flow is as follows:
A campaign is created which gathers the members and donations. Once a registration occurs a contact record is created. Once a general donation is made a contact record for the donor and a donation (opportunity) is added to the contact record.
When a member or team receives a donation four things happen:
- a contact record for the donor
- a donation (opportunity) is added and is associated (hard credit) to the donor
- a contact record is created for the member – fundraiser, or team captain
- a soft-credit for the fundraiser contact is added to the donation (opportunity)
In all these cases, before creating a record we look for a match in Salesforce. RallyBound also stores the Salesforce IDs on our end and attempts to use it for future donations and soft-credits.
There are other custom leads, stages and roles that can be applied to contacts and donations. These can be set in the RallyBound Admin.
Updates are pushed to Salesforce whenever changes are made in RallyBound, whether these changes are initiated by the campaign admin or fundraiser we’ll sync it instantly.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR